For a fresh breakfast or snack in a snap, freeze pre-portioned smoothie ingredients in Ziploc® brand freezer bags to protect against freezer burn. Follow these simple steps for each recipe:
Wash, peel and chop fresh fruits and vegetables.
Combine 2 cups (500 ml) of chopped fruits and vegetables in a Ziploc® brand freezer bag, label and store in the freezer.
In a blender, combine 1 bag of frozen ingredients with 1 cup (250 ml) of juice, yogurt or another liquid and blend until smooth.
1. Berry Blue Smoothie Recipe
Blackberries + Blueberries + Kale + Tea
2. Hello Yellow Smoothie Recipe
Mango + Pineapple + Banana + Yogurt
3. Orange Plunge Smoothie Recipe
Peaches + Apples + Spanspek + Orange Juice
4. Think Pink Smoothie Recipe
Strawberries + Raspberries + Red Grapes + Cranberry Juice
5. Green Goodness Smoothie Recipe
Green Grapes + Kiwi + Spinach + Soy Milk
Mix and match ingredients to create the most delicious smoothie imaginable!
Make your own recipe with:
● Cooled tea for an energy boost
● Yogurt for tangy flavour
● Cranberry juice for zip
● Soy milk to make it creamy
● Juice for sweetness
● Any liquid frozen in an ice cube tray for a cool, creamy texture